Leon & Leon handles a variety of matters involving real estate litigation and counseling. Here is a sample of the kind of real estate matters we handle:
- Recently defended property owners in 7 consolidated suits involving large Oakland landslide and recovered over $500,000 and obtained dismissal of all complaints/cross-complaints against homeowners notwithstanding substantial portion of slide was on their property.
- Numerous (including recent) $500,000 – $1 million recoveries by settlement or trial in real estate broker/agent fiduciary duty and earth movement cases with dismissal of all claims/cross-claims against clients.
- Successfully resolved through trial and settlement numerous commercial landlord-tenant and commercial/residential boundary-easement disputes.
- Negotiated numerous real estate purchases and leases.
- Won quiet title action prior to eminent domain suit to establish client’s legal interest in property, and then won broker commission suit against client by summary judgment motion after eminent domain suit.